----------- soulful transformation through the stars. -----------

24 Nov 2014

{boho} home of de laubadère

French painter Christian de Laubadère spent a decade living in shanghai. When he moved back to France he brought with him portraits, porcelain, and various oriental artefacts. It's obvious how the blue, white, and red inspired his oh-so-bohemian interior home and studio.





photographer: Ricardo Labougle


I adore how his life in Shanghai and his home country (think French flag) come together with colour! I've never been a fan of wide stripes, but the overall earthy red, white, and blue throughout is stunning.

Which colours can you not do without in your home?

7 comments:

  1. I love the decor. I could not live without red in my home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, so warming. i enjoy the deep earthy reds.

      Delete
  2. This home looks so cozy and it's certainly full of charming details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow definitely a very artsy home! I can't do without the soft blues (beach colors) in my future home lol;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about a year ago turquoise suddenly turned up in my art work, now i love it in my home.

      Delete