----------- soulful transformation through the stars. -----------

14 Jun 2011

Banana Freezer Cake

Man, you guys brightened up my day with all your Summery dreams yesterday. And although we had some showers, we also had hot sun too, so it worked. I was going to post some B&W photography but was feeling too Summery!

~~

Now this banana 'cake' is a perfect no-bake solution for Summer. Miss 3 and I had a blast mixing everything and licking the bowl clean (so good when there are no eggs involved!).

The tweaks I made were an extra tsp of vanilla and a tablespoon of honey in the 'batter' - we like things sweeter and I find that pure cocoa needs lots of sweetening. Also, I didn't have coconut milk so just used cream, but will try this again when I get a hold of it, it's got to be even more wonderful with coconut flavour.



Easy and delish dessert that just happens to be grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, clean eating, and vegetarian.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

25 comments:

  1. YUM, YUM, YUM!!! this sounds heavenly! i absolutely can't wait to test it out :) xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good and is EXACTLY what I need right now! Will have to try it out. Thanks :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy and so easy! I will have to give it a try when we have summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seem great, will try! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks delicious! a good idea for the weekend : ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that looks divine. Bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. This looks divine! and yea for avoiding all the bad foods that are so hard to avoid when making something yummy. I need to learn how to do that better. And this looks like a great way to start! yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a brilliant recipe and I cant wait to try it out. Thanks, sweetie and have a great day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insanely yummy!I love your blog. Newbie here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love anything with bananas. Great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. o my. that looks absolutely delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'll love to see your versions everyone!

    welcome Ana

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so GOOD. Before I'm off checking out the recipe I wanted to say thank you for your comment. I'm so excited about moving:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yum! this looks delish- definitely going to have to try it out!

    hope your week is going well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mouth is watering. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks amazing! Must give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! a dairy free recipe! Recently I've developed an allergy to it so I've been browsing like a crazy person for good recipes haha Thanks!!
    Will certainly try it soon

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum!! I'm a fan of any dessert that you don't have to bake. I'm about to become your 100th follower, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that looks so good...and I can imagine how tasty it would be with coconut milk!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay- that is just freakin awesome!!! I'm gonna make it - my daughter will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. am slavering lol.
    will defo be giving this a go..
    thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete