----------- soulful transformation through the stars. -----------

4 May 2011

colour

I was wandering around in that dawn space before the chatter-clutter of others, and peered out at wet-grass green, dulled by a descending mountain mist. Reminded myself to just sit, no need to fill the space with doings. Not an emptiness but a breathing. I let myself crumple into the grey. Bruising and fogged and alive.

I  considered bringing life into my studio again but was hoping sunshine would lend me a hand or at least keep me company. I want the brilliance of the white-washed walls to hurt my eyeballs a little and dare me to splash colour onto something, anything.

I made tea instead, and imagined something opposite and aching and requesting flight.

come play at 52 Projects


The first sip of tea is the always the best... you cringe as it burns the back of your throat, knowing you just had the hottest carpe-diem portion.
Terri Guillemets

16 comments:

  1. ah, Le Sigh. perfect.

    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does a pepe le pew phrase make me snigger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so peaceful.. and the colors are soothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your kind comment on my blog today.

    Have a wonderful - Audrey Hepburn - day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! How fun to find you here (I cannot seem to keep up with all your creative endeavors!)

    I so love seeing life through your eyes. What a magical moment.

    Sigh. And I am happy to find you again (meaning, I got lost ... not you.)
    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome everyone.

    hey Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing this week!
    (ps... I'm working on EST (NYC) time)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Monica,
    I am glad you are participating in this project. You are a creative soul. Your words and picture are beautiful and inspiring.
    Love from Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the text -- love the image -- and I'd love a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started to take a peep at your blog it looks beautiful, will return, must dash now son's getting married tomorrow ...

    Thank you Monica for your comment on my post,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great saying, will have to go for a cup of tea right now...peppermint?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Mon. And love this blog of yours too.

    ReplyDelete